Subject: Fw: New subejcts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 15:44:11 +0200

OBS! Error!

MPE190  Advanced geology seminar 2 is MPG190 Advanced geology seminar 2!

New courses this year
Autumn 2009 spring 2010.
(Embedded image moved to file: pic00041.jpg)

Best regards,
Anne-Karin Sivle Pettersen
----------------------------------------------------
Higher Executive Officer
Department of Petroleum Engineering
University of Stavanger

Phone: + 47 51 83 17 11
Fax: + 47 51 83 20 50

----- Forwarded by Anne Karin Sivle Pettersen/ADM/UIS on 05.05.2009 15:41
-----
                                                                           
             Anne Karin Sivle                                              
             Pettersen/ADM/UIS                                             
                                                                        To 
             05.05.2009 15:39          Alejandro Escalona/VIT/UIS          
                                                                        cc 
                                       Svein M Skjæveland/VIT/UIS@HIS_A,   
                                       Terje Frøiland/ADM/UIS@HIS_A        
                                                                   Subject 
                                       New subejcts                        

                                                                           

                                                                           

Dear Escalona

New courses last year
Autumn 2008 Spring 2009

(Embedded image moved to file: pic18467.jpg)

New courses this year
Autumn 2009 spring 2010.

(Embedded image moved to file: pic06334.jpg)

Alejandro please send me a revised version on MPG150 Advanced geology
seminar 1 =)

Best regards,
Anne-Karin